Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App 4.25.0 - Wall Connector Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TBrownTX

Dec 25, 2020
Dallas, TX
Tesla has finally added Wall Connector support to the app with version 4.25.0.

Attachments

• IMG_1686.jpeg
    IMG_1686.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1704.jpeg
    IMG_1704.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I’m really disappointed that you can’t fully control the wall connector from the app. Things like adding a VIN to your allow list and other settings controlled from the WC’s admin website are things I was hoping to be able to control via the app.

Same - I was expecting to be able to control the settings. All it really does is add a graphic and allows you to set a charging time window.

I restarted the app and it appeared. Kind of meh but maybe heralds some future updates. They ask you to enter your electricity rate plan to calculate your savings but they don’t use that information for scheduling charging which just seems absurd. They don’t even let you have different schedules for different days of the week. Guess I’ll keep using Tessie for a while longer.

On Android, you must use 4.25.0-1953 which is currently on APKMirror site. It is not yet on Google Play Store. I have it working. Allows access thru the APP. Tesla will publish into the Play Store eventually. Note: While generally safe, download the update outside of Google Store at your own risk.

On Android, you must use 4.25.0-1953 which is currently on APKMirror site. It is not yet on Google Play Store. I have it working. Allows access thru the APP. Tesla will publish into the Play Store eventually. Note: While generally safe, download the update outside of Google Store at your own risk.

Perhaps it's a staged rollout on the play store. I got the 4.25.0-1953 update from the play store a couple days ago.

Reactions: DerbyDave