Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App - No controls to car and shows 0% Battery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello folks,

I am facing a weired issue, i got the car imported from USA with Salvage title and i did transfer ownership and vehicle is added to my account by Tesla customer service after giving them the proof of ownership.

After vehicle is added it shows me this weired screeen.. my car is on charging at the moment, but i still see it shows 0% as in the screenshot
Side note - car shows "5months 20days ago" as show in screen..

Can it be certificate problem or something? Or something to be concerned off ?

I appreciate your response!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-10 at 17.14.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-10 at 17.14.30.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-06-11 at 15.27.56.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-11 at 15.27.56.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
The car needs to communicate with cellular or wireless to update that screen. Odds are cellular is not working in Poland so connect it to wireless and see if that changes anything
Would have be WiFi, a U.S. based vehicle will never connect to cellular in Poland or anywhere in Europe.

I was able to connect via wifi, access to internet via browser and so on it works. The only odd is mobile app doesn’t work

I was able to connect via wifi, access to internet via browser and so on it works. The only odd is mobile app doesn’t work
That is probably correct too. I doubt the U.S, based VPN service, required for access to the Mothership, will work in Europe either. It could also be geo-locked to prevent that access. I don’t know if there is a solution. Probably only through a local service center.