Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app stuck on symbol - supposed to get delivery in 1 hour!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You've missed the point entirely!!!!

The app (which I used for months) shows instructional videos, shows your order, etc ALL WITHOUT ANY LINK TO THE ACTUAL CAR if you don't have the car yet.

The app suddenly not working with no notification like "update in progress" or???? is not ok. Neither the sales people nor any notice from Tesla lets one know that this (apparently) is a normal thing shortly before delivery of a car!
When you have the car...the App defaults to a different screen.

• Informative
Reactions: MXWing
You've missed the point entirely!!!!

The app (which I used for months) shows instructional videos, shows your order, etc ALL WITHOUT ANY LINK TO THE ACTUAL CAR if you don't have the car yet.

The app suddenly not working with no notification like "update in progress" or???? is not ok. Neither the sales people nor any notice from Tesla lets one know that this (apparently) is a normal thing shortly before delivery of a car!

I get your point.

You are also the first person to my knowledge that has voiced an issue with this. :)

Out of all the things one should be concerned about delivery, this should be concerned the leastest.

Reactions: Matt L