Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App: Unable to Schedule Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I not been able to schedule service via the Tesla App since Monday September 30th, 2019. Once I choose the "Schedule Service" option I receive the following error message "An error has occurred while trying to load the page".

I have contacted my local Tesla Centre and they said that they were unaware of the issue and any remedy would be beyond their scope of expertise. Whilst they offered to schedule service whilst I was on the phone, I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issue within the app?

I have also contacted Tesla via email and awaiting a reply.

Cheers

I not been able to schedule service via the Tesla App since Monday September 30th, 2019. Once I choose the "Schedule Service" option I receive the following error message "An error has occurred while trying to load the page".

I have contacted my local Tesla Centre and they said that they were unaware of the issue and any remedy would be beyond their scope of expertise. Whilst they offered to schedule service whilst I was on the phone, I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issue within the app?

I have also contacted Tesla via email and awaiting a reply.

Cheers

Any update?

From the Tesla app I get error messages trying to access "My Account", "Loot Box", and "Schedule Service." I just got my Model 3 yesterday. From a web app standpoint, I've been pretty disappointed in Tesla. I couldn't pay online before delivery (just pulled up a blank page) and I couldn't get an insurance quote (based on request in dev tools it looks like it was trying to get a phone number but there is no phone input on the form). Hopefully they get everything sorted out soon.

I have this issue too. Absolutely no way for me to contact TESLA, and my car won’t charge. Pretty stupid that their only owner support channel for North America is broken for a month, with absolutely no alternative. Local store phone number reroute to corporate, which sez book appts with the app.

I have this issue too. Absolutely no way for me to contact TESLA, and my car won’t charge. Pretty stupid that their only owner support channel for North America is broken for a month, with absolutely no alternative. Local store phone number reroute to corporate, which sez book appts with the app.
Chat overloaded as well

Attachments

• AD34146A-EF0A-476F-979D-F7F794261DA3.png
    AD34146A-EF0A-476F-979D-F7F794261DA3.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 6A1CD656-E9B0-408B-B9B9-FF4E64516432.png
    6A1CD656-E9B0-408B-B9B9-FF4E64516432.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 83
Does not work as of yesterday, I tried 4 times. Service on internet is not much better. Gives me January dates.
Folks r fed up with service , they dont answer phone, I have local number with each extension, refuse to answer. I stood there and called, he refused to answer it.

I’ve been having the same frustrating issue: No help by calling the phone number of the Tempe Service Center; just voice-response system that instructs me to use the app to schedule an appointment. The app works fine for all other functions, but when I click on “Schedule Service”, I get a black screen with a spinning circle, and a message that says, “Getting appointment details”, and it never continues beyond that step. I checked to make sure that my app version is current. I tried logging out and back into my account; no help. I need to schedule an appointment to have my Model X windshield replaced: It has a crack which extends from one side to the other. - My next step is to make a trip to the service center and attempt to schedule in person.... Anyone have any other suggestions?