Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Body Shop in Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know a reliable Tesla body shop in Raleigh/Durham area? I asked Caliber Collision in Raleigh but they said that they are no longer working on Teslas. According to Tesla Approved Body Shop list, the closest one is in Charlotte. Any suggestions? Much appreciated.

It was the nearest body shop approved by USAA insurance; RJG Collision & Auto repair on 6215 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606.
They did a great job repairing a small ding above my rear wheel.
The "Tesla-approved" body shop (Paragon) however, wanted to rip off the entire back end of the car, and replace everything, which is major surgery. I didn't like that idea.

They did a great job. Good luck!

Reactions: SigNC
I have the same issue. There is no one in Triangle area to do the body work, I went to service king (concord) and seems like they have big backlog and lack of equipment to repair tesla M3. Got 8.5K quote to fix the drive side quater panel. ( seems like this one is steel, not aluminium). The guy has referred me to charlottle one which he said been doing tesla fixes long time. Its just so much pain to be tesla owner !

Reactions: GreenT