Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Christmas Wish List

Tesla M3 Christmas List

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info, I also think at least for Android that there are other apps that can do this too. I've even seen a Tasker plugin app but I have not tried any of these. I think the main thing that some people have reservations over is using their account credentials with 3rd parties.

That's understandable. Fwiw, Teslafi, and I think some of the 3rd party apps, also have an option to give them a user generated token rather than your login creds.

2) wish I could use classic old cruise control if my sensors are covered in snow, ice or just road grime. On two occasions now on my way in or back from work I've had auto pilot disengage because of the sensors getting covered. Roads where wet but cruise would have been fine.

THIS THIS :)

I've had the same issue in conditions where I DEFINITELY wouldn't have expected it - wet roads, light snow falling. TACC / EAP seems really fragile in rain / snow conditions and losing even basic cruise control because of it SUCKS when on a longer drive.

Reactions: cdeleo