Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a Tesla Men's Corporate Polo. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the shirt - the first time I washed it, a huge hole appeared at the bottom of the "T" in the back. To their credit, they sent me another. I only hand-wash the new one as I am concerned that the quality is so poor that it will happen again. I would recommend AGAINST this particular product. Now if the shirt performed like my Roadster I wouldn't be saying anything ;-)

Hi Jordan,

Did you happen to notice who Tesla has modeling that polo? :wink:

Mens_Polo_Black_grande.jpg

Look familiar?

Larry

I got a red tesla racing stripe shirt and when it got washed the neck got real loose and it actually got longer in length, dont know what happened but i haven't been wearing it as it is too big now and its a small.

Same thing happened with my SpaceX shirt as well. It sucks.

I have swag from the great staff at the Short Hills, NJ store. When I purchased my MS, they gave me stuff, and I am very grateful. It just shows the kindness and quality of the NJ Staff. They are the best! The entire buying process was unlike any other car purchase I have ever had. I would highly recommend them. From the sales there, to the service in Springfield, all were nothing short of exceptional! Even if purchases are not allowed (yet), just to go and speak with them about the car is an education, as they are very knowledgeable. The shirts, jackets, and Tees all are very comfortable, fit, and are made well, and look great. They usually lead to long conversations about our favorite vehicle, and turn many people who were not aware of this company into interested potential future buyers. While there are a great many people aware of this brand, it always amazes me to find others who have not yet heard anything about it. It is one of my joys to enlighten them!