Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA Collision service and ICBC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

My model Y got rear ended a week ago. I used Tesla app and got an appointment at their 4th avenue location. I'm dealing with ICBC and they ask me that the collision repair do measurements and that ICBC will require. I know Tesla 4th avenue does general repairs, but do they also do collision repairs and are they affiliated with ICBC?

Thanks!

I used. No 1 collision before when I got rear ended. I made the claimed online , since the damage was minimal , I didn't go to ICBC for inspections. No. 1 is an authorized shop by ICBC , they can do the inspection and make a claim for you . I also got a ICE loaner through a rental place..

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I used. No 1 collision before when I got rear ended. I made the claimed online , since the damage was minimal , I didn't go to ICBC for inspections. No. 1 is an authorized shop by ICBC , they can do the inspection and make a claim for you . I also got a ICE loaner through a rental place..
Do you remember how long this took?

Some moron reversed into my front bumper... Car very drivable but need a new bumper. I still would like to drive my car while they order parts. Haven't seen them yet as haven't had time but always hear horror stories of waiting months for parts