Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybertruck v Lamborghini Urus: DRAG RACE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it’s true the cybertruck is faster and a little embarrassing to the Italian SUV. But have you seen the insides of that Urus? It’s really beautiful!

And even as a lover of all things, quiet and powerful, I must say that Urus sound great.

Normally, the Lambo would be the head turner but looking at the two it looks a little pedestrian?

As a kid I never gravitated to the quarter-mile cars And leaned towards ones that handled well.

I wonder how the cybertruck would do against the Urus in a slalom and on the skid pad? Or on a racetrack? Do skid pad numbers anymore?!

So the Urus cracked 1G on skidpad...I wonder what the Cybertruck will end up at? Can't wait to see some numbers. It must be scary/hilarious (with a skilled driver) at the limits. Did you guys see the Trophy Truck Show in LV f1 Show? 6 time world champion I think? Imagine him in driving the Cybertruck?!
I'm guessing CT will not be hitting those G levels, since it is ultimately a pickup truck.

Its interior does look like something from a jet:

1702314807571.png

it’s true the cybertruck is faster and a little embarrassing to the Italian SUV. But have you seen the insides of that Urus? It’s really beautiful!

And even as a lover of all things, quiet and powerful, I must say that Urus sound great.

Normally, the Lambo would be the head turner but looking at the two it looks a little pedestrian?

As a kid I never gravitated to the quarter-mile cars And leaned towards ones that handled well.

I wonder how the cybertruck would do against the Urus in a slalom and on the skid pad? Or on a racetrack? Do skid pad numbers anymore?!

All of this!

Reactions: easyev