Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla damaged my PPF while replacing a windshield

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, sorry to bitch but had the worst experience with Tesla Service in Upland CA. Brought the car in for a windshield replacement at 830am i inform them i have a ppf they say we will not work on it unless i sign a waiver, twchs come out say shouldnt be any issue and i asked if any spot was starting to show an issue to stop and call me.on 4/21 car scheduled to be done at 2-3 get a text at 4 saying it'll be after 5 I say ok they say they will text me. 9pm come nothing. So for the night I need to hire uber to get around, never communicated to by tesla. Come in and I ask to waive the deductible since I had to.pay all.last night because they did not communicate with me. They say I must pay or they will not release and will not let me.come back. I pay of course. Gwt home and see two stabs into my ppf. Not scratches it looks like people took a tool and jabed two specific spots. I've opened and insurance claim and my ppf said they would take care of it. This company has really gone downhill

Attachments

• 20230422_112212.jpg
    20230422_112212.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 20230422_112059.jpg
    20230422_112059.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 68