Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - Equity Resiliency - SCE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seent his 13.2 number passed around but I cannot see why its appropriate unless SGIP requires the kWh rating to be at maximum possible discharge.

I could see a slight difference if it was rated at 5 kW, I am really not sure why this difference pops up from time to time.
@wwhitney had posted it is because of the discharge rate SGIP requires for the capacity measurement.

When the installer submitted the SGIP application on our behalf back in August last year, they listed the storage capacity of both batteries as 26.4KWh (13.2KWh/battery). So basically SCE's SGIP rebate is $1,000/KWh or $26,400 when the rebate should be $27,000. Yet another feather in the cap of our installer whom I have dubbed 'Petersen Dean V2.0"......View attachment 697713

But isn't that $26400 just a potential max... The max amount you get is based on the actual Powerwall and related costs which should bring it down...
1629266223765.png

1629266208618.png

But isn't that $26400 just a potential max... The max amount you get is based on the actual Powerwall and related costs which should bring it down...
View attachment 698057

View attachment 698056
Yes, $26,400 is the maximum SGIP incentive for 2 Powerwalls. My installation cost less so I received an incentive that was the the actual cost. However, some complex installations could exceed the incentive amount.