Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-friendly tire service in Montreal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. Looking for a Tesla-frendly tire place in Montreal. By that I mean a place that can lift my Model 3 without damaging the undercarriage. Of course I can call and ask but I wouldn’t mind recos as some places may say they know the car when they don’t just to get business. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. NP

Pneus Rallye in Dorval has been doing my Model S for the past 3 years. They understand jack mode, the lift points and do a number of Tesla's from what I have seen. Good job balancing tires as well.

Thanks. Appointment taken!

Unfortunately, my experience at Handler wasn’t as great as you guys. Went there for wheel balancing on my X. Wheels are staggered and they put back one of the rear wheels in the front. Noticed once back at work on the other end of town. To boot, from the larger wheel rubbing I assume, one of the wheel weights fell off. It was a Friday and was hitting the road. Ended up taking the wheel off my self and taking it to a Canadian Tire to balance. Disappointed as I thought the guys were super friendly and would have become a regular.