Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Gateway (V2) Breaker Tripped Last Night

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone watch the training videos?
I was getting small drop outs in my data. Tesla tech identified the issue, solar CT’s needed to be flipped. She tried but failed, I said first stop the system then you can make the change. Then she had me do it with the Tesla Pro App. Anyway the changes fixed the issues. Every so often you get a good technical support!

Reactions: BGbreeder
Anyone watch the training videos?
I was getting small drop outs in my data. Tesla tech identified the issue, solar CT’s needed to be flipped. She tried but failed, I said first stop the system then you can make the change. Then she had me do it with the Tesla Pro App. Anyway the changes fixed the issues. Every so often you get a good technical support!
Good to hear that an electronic flipping of the CT's helped you out. Caution that sometimes future firmware updates can break this e-flipping so I recommend physically flipping the incorrect CT if safe and possible. Always shut down the circuit you are working on before disconnecting or unclamping a CT meter.

Reactions: BGbreeder
One other thing that could help is to lower the amperage on the main screen in the cars well below the main circuit threshold, including the other items that you have on in the house (AC, dryer, etc.). Sure, the cars will charge more slowly but that's better than the power going out. Also less heat will be generated while charging your cars, which is good.

Reactions: SteveO332