Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla gen2 mobile charger w/ zippered bag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 brand new chargers in a bag. The plug is for new zeland / Australia. $150 each. .
IMG_2756.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpeg
    IMG_2758.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2757.jpeg
    IMG_2757.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2759.jpeg
    IMG_2759.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2755.jpeg
    IMG_2755.jpeg
    431.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    684.7 KB · Views: 67
Hi,
Can you tell me what rating the tails are (a close up photo of the writing between the three prongs would do the trick)?
Tesla is selling UMCs with de-rated tails in Australia, where they were previously fully rated.

If you replace the tails with US tails, you can sell the whole UMC kit in the US. If the tails you have are the right type, I could use a pair of them (and it is much cheaper to ship them than the whole kit).

Upvote 0
Hi,
Can you tell me what rating the tails are (a close up photo of the writing between the three prongs would do the trick)?
Tesla is selling UMCs with de-rated tails in Australia, where they were previously fully rated.

If you replace the tails with US tails, you can sell the whole UMC kit in the US. If the tails you have are the right type, I could use a pair of them (and it is much cheaper to ship them than the whole kit).
I will take a picture and post as soon as I get home. Thank u for ur help.

Upvote 0