Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_6186.jpeg

For sale Sold Tesla High Power Wall Connector Charger 80A with 24' Cable

Sold
$400.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
  2. Model 3
  3. Model X
  4. Model Y
  5. Cybertruck
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Up for sale is my personal Tesla High Power Wall Connector Charger (Gen 1) with a 24 foot charging cable. This will charge the Tesla Model S, Model X, Model 3, Model Y, or CyberTruck. It can really charge any electric vehicle with an adaptor. I used it to charge my Model 3 and Model Y. I also charged my Chevrolet Volt with an adaptor that is not included.

It is in good condition as you can see from the pictures and comes with the mounting bracket for top entry, which a lot of chargers here do not have. It can also be mounted as a rear or bottom entry with the bracket that is attached to the unit in the pictures. I also have the original owners manual. It includes a 24' charging cord so it give you lots of options for installation locations with the long reach. I just moved and no longer need this wall charger, but I have used it recently and guarantee it to work as advertised.

Current Tesla wall connectors can only charge up to 48 Amps, but this original one can charge anywhere from 12 Amp - 80 Amp depending on your installation and vehicle. It can handle both 208 Volts or 240 Volts. These high power connectors are getting harder and harder to find, so don't miss out on this one.

I live in the United States and am shipping from Indiana. Don't get caught up in scams from other counties.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buddy the updated versions of these are $475 or $575?
Gen 1/2 is capable of higher charge rates vs Gen 3. For those who have a need for this feature, the Gen 1 is actually desirable over the newer Gen 3. There's also the fact that the Gen 1/2 doesn't have to "call home" to charge so no network connectivity is required. Given Tesla's history with communication issues this is also preferable for many. Summary: If you don't put value in any of these advantages, just get a Gen 3 HPWC.

There's also the fact that the Gen 1/2 doesn't have to "call home" to charge so no network connectivity is required.

Could you elaborate on this please? I have the newest one (Gen3) installed in my garage and it can't connect to the router in my house most of the time. However, I've had no problem charging my MYLR. In fact, when I first installed the Wall Connector, I couldn't get it to connect to wifi at all and it still charged the car. What is the purpose of the "call home" function?

Thanks.