Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - HPWC - Gen II - 24'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a HPWC from Tesla and after reading about the install decided not to pursue. I recently finished the area that would be required for running the wiring and prefer not to do so.

I'll offer it for 450 plus shipping or local pickup in Port Jeff, NY. The unit will be delivered to me on Tuesday so I can ship shortly thereafter.

I recently purchased a HPWC from Tesla and after reading about the install decided not to pursue. I recently finished the area that would be required for running the wiring and prefer not to do so.

I'll offer it for 450 plus shipping or local pickup in Port Jeff, NY. The unit will be delivered to me on Tuesday so I can ship shortly thereafter.

The install is super easy. You hook up 3 wires to the charger and set the switches...that's it.

The install is super easy. You hook up 3 wires to the charger and set the switches...that's it.

Yes - that I agree with you. My garage already has the NEMA 14-50 outlet setup and to meet code the HPWC needs a disconnect. In addition, the benefit of this charger is to allow it to charge at 80 amps and I'd then need to re-run a new wire since I am only set for 50 amps at current.

All this and the fact I recently finished my basement where the run needs to happen, I said forget it...

Still available? I'm an hour from you. Can come pick it up. Pm me

I actually do still have 1 left. After the interest sparked from the initial post I was able to procure several more. I have fulfilled each of the interested parties already and now have the original that I was selling still available. Let me know if you want to come get it.

I actually do still have 1 left. After the interest sparked from the initial post I was able to procure several more. I have fulfilled each of the interested parties already and now have the original that I was selling still available. Let me know if you want to come get it.

So if you "procured" several more it doesn't sound like you just bought one and decided to not install it. If that were the case you would have just returned it unopened to Tesla and they would have given you a full refund. I assume you provided your purchase receipt with each Wall Connector you sold and the warranty remains intact?

So if you "procured" several more it doesn't sound like you just bought one and decided to not install it. If that were the case you would have just returned it unopened to Tesla and they would have given you a full refund. I assume you provided your purchase receipt with each Wall Connector you sold and the warranty remains intact?

If your interested in purchasing we can discuss further. If not, please refrain from highjacking the thread.

For your information, I did indeed purchase for myself and given the interest was able to get add'l for the folks that contacted me.

If you could procure a CHAdeMO adapter at a discount I might be interested, but again would want proof that it was not purchased fraudulently. There seem to be a few people on eBay selling HPWCs, CHAdeMOs, etc at a discount and it is just curious where they are coming from.

• Informative
Reactions: Macbest