Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Inc. Loans?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LN1_Casey

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
Mar 6, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
Does anyone have experience purchasing their vehicles through Tesla.com, and utilizing the loan process therefrom?

And, what is people's thoughts that the used/new car loan % are the same at 4.25% (in estimation)? And, is there a Tesla loan page estimator that you can go to that doesn't automatically calculate the 10k/72/4.25 APR?

I thought the process was quick, seamless, and painless. I picked up my car last week and was given a 3.39% rate (great credit score), even though the application information said 4.25% was the published rate. I went with Tesla just to eliminate any hassle with my out-of-state credit union funding, which I experienced with the purchase of my last car.

Reactions: LN1_Casey
Does anyone have experience purchasing their vehicles through Tesla.com, and utilizing the loan process therefrom?

And, what is people's thoughts that the used/new car loan % are the same at 4.25% (in estimation)? And, is there a Tesla loan page estimator that you can go to that doesn't automatically calculate the 10k/72/4.25 APR?

Tesla make loans?
LOL
They have NO MONEY...
They take a referral cut.