TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla IOS App Update 3.1.1 - Issues

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by NickF, May 11, 2017.

1. NickF

NickF 75D

Anyone else having trouble with this latest update today? I am unable to set the charge limits. Additionally, it keeps looping and flashing "updated 2 minutes ago".

2. PaulusdB

PaulusdB Mayor Gnomus Vintage Limb

Works fine here. Are you sure your car connects at all?

3. NickF

NickF 75D

It connects every couple of seconds but still reports/flashes screen that it had last update 2 minutes ago. Location/speed refresh every few seconds.

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

The charge limit is changed by sliding the carat along the bottom of the battery vs entering a new screen like an older version. Its also added 10% increment lines to position your target SOC. Otherwise working fine here.

5. NickF

NickF 75D

Yeah I know how it works but it doesn't work. :) Funny thing is on my wife's iPhone 7 it works fine. My 7plus not so much. Was wondering if it's localized to my device or if others had issues.

6. NickF

NickF 75D

I fixed it. Turns out my phone's clock was 2 minutes ahead my wife's phone, and presumably the Tesla's clock. Once I set my phone to update time automatically, it worked instantly.