Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Contact your local sales center and ask for any immediate avail units. Tesla released all demo and showroom cars.
Unfort they are not online. You have to go to the sales center in person.

I ordered a Long range Y on the 9th. Took delivery on the 18th.
Brand new model Y. Yes I had to wait 11 days. Car had 5 miles on it.

I went in last week and asked what demos they had. Got the specific specs of the one I wanted.
Placed a deposit on the exact config they had sitting right in front of me and when
Tesla released all demos on 9/17 boom, vin assigned and set up delivery for the next day.
Yep I had an appointment for overnight test drive yesterday that was cancelled by Tesla minutes before I was scheduled for pick up. Reason stated is that they sold all of their cars within the past two days. Wasted an hour and a half drive to the store.

Yep I had an appointment for overnight test drive yesterday that was cancelled by Tesla minutes before I was scheduled for pick up. Reason stated is that they sold all of their cars within the past two days. Wasted an hour and a half drive to the store.
And to add insult to injury I got rear-ended on the way home from the Tesla store. I wouldn't have been on the road except to go pick up the tester.

Same here. OD 7/15 and jumped from 10/27 - 11/16 to 10/15 - 11/2. Must be getting some shipments to NJ.
My NJ order moved up as well. Now Oct 22 - Nov 11.

Well, after holding steady for 2+ weeks, my EDD moved up two weeks!

OD 7/8: MYLR, MSM, Black Interior, Standard
EDD 10/22 - 11/11; 10/8 - 10/28
Funny, I ordered 7/6 and have the same color and configuration (MY LR MSM). I'm not complaining because the later date works better for me.

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Hi all - just found you guys. Really looking forward to seeing VINs start dropping here.

Ordered and completed on July 11. EDD moved a couple of times but has been steady since 9/1 at 10/9 - 10/29. Took a test drive a couple of weeks ago at Rocklin, and spoke to one of the SAs who said he thought if I didn't get an EOQ3 delivery, I'd probably be looking at EOQ4 (who says SAs only tell you what you want to hear). If I have to wait until the end of the year, hopefully Tesla will make some great updates to the MY in the meantime and make the wait worthwhile. (Lithium 12v battery would be nice!).

Reactions: bplboy
I ordered on 7/11 and completed the profile on the same day. Initial EDD was October which moved to November then to December and back to October and then suddenly for last 3 weeks there is no EDD displayed.

Should I be worried about this, or accept it as a way of life?

MYLR 7/11, No Tow, No FSD, Blue, White Interior