Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally !! woke up to an email from Tesla asking me to make final payment (email came in @ 2AM). Logged in and got the blue button to "Proceed with Delivery" ..

Old EDD: Oct 10 - 24
New EDD Oct 20- 23
Model Year 2021
VIN 5YJYGDEE6MF286XXX

Was able to download MVPA since I was set to Cash for payment. Have to call Tesla and switch to financing.

Finally !! woke up to an email from Tesla asking me to make final payment (email came in @ 2AM). Logged in and got the blue button to "Proceed with Delivery" ..

Old EDD: Oct 10 - 24
New EDD Oct 20- 23
Model Year 2021
VIN 5YJYGDEE6MF286XXX

Was able to download MVPA since I was set to Cash for payment. Have to call Tesla and switch to financing.
Congrats! My OD is 7/8, and approaching my EDD window of 10/8 - 10/27. Hopefully getting contacted sooooon.

X-posted

You guys, I’m starting to lose hope for the first time in 3 months.
I was inside my EDD twice over the last couple of weeks (including yesterday), then today my EDD shifted again to 10/13-11/12. I’m so pissed…

Although my SA told me my build date is mid October back in august and it’s said the same even with the EDD changing…. So, maybe it will be October? Idk. I’m just super frustrated…

Ok peeps, here is another data point:

Since August my SA and another SA that I spoke to, both told me my tentative build date is Mid October. During that time my EDD has changed quite a few times, while the build date on their end stayed the same.... So, my overall conclusion is what most of us already know: The EDD means nothing. It's at the whim of the algorithm.

I hope come mid-October, (15-18) I get a VIN. We'll see if the SA's knowledge holds true!