TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Level 5, Day traders

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by JerrySchultz, Aug 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JerrySchultz

JerrySchultz Member

Hi, I am a future Tesla 90D owner, delivery late August/September. Level 5 means I do simple to complex options and more. I trade via TD Ameritrade "Think or Swim" platform. That said, some will say I am not a gambler (wrong, I have never bought a lottery ticket to playing cards for money), I am a stock trader. Why did I buy a Tesla, for one I have traded Tesla for the last three years (ticker TSLA) and made ludicrous money by being in and out of this stock. I trade by the hour to a few weeks holding everything from TSLA, GOOG, GME, BZH, TTM and more. Why? I am a technical trader and because of that I will shortly own a Tesla for all my winnings. Just curious, are those others out there that day trade and own a Tesla?

2. drinkerofkoolaid

drinkerofkoolaid Active Member

I know about level 2 and level 3. What is level 5?

3. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

4. BoerumHill

BoerumHill Member

Hopefully unrelated to Level 2 Genius.

5. Joel

Joel Active Member

Well played, sir. Well played.

6. hockeythug

hockeythug Active Member

Naked Equity Call Writing / Naked Index Put & Call Option Writing

7. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

It gets interesting only when someone gets to Level 11.

And finally matches Elon.