Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you that have successfully done the rate match... I see on the site it says it will be done only if it's 7 days within delivery date. does this mean I need to wait until I have a delivery date and it's 7 days away to send them the e-mail? or if I send it now, will it be approved but not applied until 7 days before my delivery date?

for those of you that have successfully done the rate match... I see on the site it says it will be done only if it's 7 days within delivery date. does this mean I need to wait until I have a delivery date and it's 7 days away to send them the e-mail? or if I send it now, will it be approved but not applied until 7 days before my delivery date?

Doesn't matter. I don't even have a delivery date and they did it for me very quickly as long as you send the approval from the bank with the lower rate.

Reactions: wiparker824
They would not process my request until I had a delivery day scheduled. The day after I got that email, I had a delivery date, informed them, and they matched the %rate the same day.

well, doesn't surprise me that they do things differently for no real reason at all... that said I e-mailed them and they matched my rate and it shows up on my account page now all within a couple hours... and I don't even have a VIN in source yet alone a delivery date. Got a text today saying my car would be built in 10 days though.

scheduled to pickup my model 3 on Saturday, just finalized the loan with DCU as well. was able to get the 2.24 rate at 65 months.
I got 1.49% through DCU a few years back. Have been so impressed with them that I’ve opened a checking and savings account with them and pumped some funds over. I’ll definitely use them for financing our Y and Cybertruck. I had low expectations from them but they’ve really been great and cannot beat their rates.

Hi everyone,

This community has helped me tremendously on my Model 3 ownership journey and I thought I'd give back with this spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet pulls rates directly from the credit union's website hourly, so you're always getting the latest rates, because as you know, they change quite often these days!

The loan comparison google spreadsheet: Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Auto Update Rates

How to use the spreadsheet youtube (best viewed in 1080p): Tesla Loan Comparison Spreadsheet - Updates Hourly

Let me know if there's anything I can do to make the spreadsheet easier to use.

For now, this spreadsheet only contains US credit unions but if you know of great rates in other countries, let me know and I'll add it.

My mission is to help anyone who's interested in buying a Tesla or EVs -- let's all help each other out!

Blessings,
Khoa
Thank you very much. I wish there was a Canadian version of this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.