Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla LR AWD now showing 322 mile range on order page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see it as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-092034.png
    Screenshot_20191101-092034.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 117
It’s real, as those are EPA numbers. Most likely, they opened up more of the battery as “usable”.

During Musk’s 4Q results conference call, he said an update later this year would increase speed 5% for all trims. Nothing was mentioned about increased range.

He also said “one pedal driving” would now be available. That’s a nice feature.

• Informative
Reactions: FutureShock
It’s real, as those are EPA numbers. Most likely, they opened up more of the battery as “usable”.

During Musk’s 4Q results conference call, he said an update later this year would increase speed 5% for all trims. Nothing was mentioned about increased range.

He also said “one pedal driving” would now be available. That’s a nice feature.

There is a long topic on this but they mentioned range improvement as well. It is through software update bringing better battery management...

Reactions: dandrewk
should be getting my 2020 next week, I'll have to see what it shows at 100%. As a side note I didnt realize the car must be fully funded, in other words they want their money prior to shipping the car... Not a problem but I wasnt aware of that when I placed my order.

should be getting my 2020 next week, I'll have to see what it shows at 100%. As a side note I didnt realize the car must be fully funded, in other words they want their money prior to shipping the car... Not a problem but I wasnt aware of that when I placed my order.
I was under the impression you paid for the car at the delivery location? I've not read or heard of anything yet that states you must pay for it before it even reaches the delivery location? If Tesla are changing the rules again it might be just enough to put me off until they get their $hit together.

I was under the impression you paid for the car at the delivery location? I've not read or heard of anything yet that states you must pay for it before it even reaches the delivery location? If Tesla are changing the rules again it might be just enough to put me off until they get their $hit together.

im not sure but when I talked to my bank they said yes that’s how Tesla works, they get funds up front. They walked me through getting it funded. I still have 7 days 1000 miles to return if something isn’t right or flat out refuse delivery.

You pay at the delivery location. I'm pretty sure that most locations will take a personal check too.

Reactions: George75
You pay at the delivery location. I'm pretty sure that most locations will take a personal check too.

Not in texas they dont. @Cronn is in texas, so must pay in full prior to ever seeing the car. In states that tesla is not allowed to legally sell the car, people in those states have to pre pay and then tesla is just shipping them an already sold car.

In states were tesla is allowed to sell, you can pay after inspecting the car, and with a personal check if you so choose.

• Informative
Reactions: George75 and dchobo
im not sure but when I talked to my bank they said yes that’s how Tesla works, they get funds up front. They walked me through getting it funded. I still have 7 days 1000 miles to return if something isn’t right or flat out refuse delivery.

This is correct for you, unfortunately. Blame your state, not tesla, as Texas is one of the states that refuses to let a car manufacturer sell a car direct to a consumer, legally.

• Informative
Reactions: gavine and dchobo