Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 Replica R241 Nut cover and centre T logo plug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20201209_093825714.jpg IMG_20201209_093834018.jpg

Reactions: Doggiedog
They seem good. I’m in toronto so we really only have 2-5 bad snow covered road days a season. Maybe overkill.
I wanted something that was quiet, didn’t cause energy drags and gave a better softer ride. As well the c7 seems to be the best reviewed

I got from wheelwiz.ca. See my signature for specs

They seem good. I’m in toronto so we really only have 2-5 bad snow covered road days a season. Maybe overkill.
I wanted something that was quiet, didn’t cause energy drags and gave a better softer ride. As well the c7 seems to be the best reviewed

I got from wheelwiz.ca. See my signature for specs
Thanks for sharing, we are in a similar situation with 2-5 snow days, however we may be moving to an area that gets lots of snow, so perhaps this would cover both situations nicely. Your tires have a slightly different letter and number sequence at the end, not sure what that means. I just posted a thread about the centre bore and offset, if you know anything about that, I'd appreciate your opinion! M3P Replika wheel issues?

Reactions: Coxwain