TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Meetup Group in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by B_havens0914, Sep 28, 2019.

1. B_havens0914

B_havens0914 Member

I am thinking about organizing a Tesla meetup group in the tristate area of Ohio, West Virginia, and PA. My goal is to create a local community of Tesla owners that can come together. If anyone would be interested in coming to this event, please leave a comment below. Possible cities include Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Wheeling. Thanks!

2. Neva3

Neva3 New Member

Seeing this a month late lol but I live in the pittsburgh area and would be interested in a meet if more people respond model 3 owner;)

3. Country Roads

Country Roads Member

4. ReyesOzaeta

ReyesOzaeta 2019 Raven Model X LR

That would be nice
    Model X Raven edition owner from Canonsburg area here

5. Mancolt

Mancolt New Member

This thread appears to have died, so I hope reviving it is fine. I expect that I'll be joining the Pittsburgh owners club sometime within the next 6 months. I'm currently considering either a new Model 3 Performance, a used 2017 (hopefully) Model S P90D, or possibly a Model Y (if I can hold out that long). I was hoping to find someone that has a 2017 Model S in the Pittsburgh area that I can check out just to see how it compares to the new Model 3 Performance and hear what they love and don't love about the car.

6. SK360

SK360 Member

We have a pretty active facebook community under Tesla Pittsburgh, I can't help with the Model S but can with the Performance... for what its worth I hated my Model S loaner.