Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Meetup Group in Pittsburgh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking about organizing a Tesla meetup group in the tristate area of Ohio, West Virginia, and PA. My goal is to create a local community of Tesla owners that can come together. If anyone would be interested in coming to this event, please leave a comment below. Possible cities include Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Wheeling. Thanks!

I am thinking about organizing a Tesla meetup group in the tristate area of Ohio, West Virginia, and PA. My goal is to create a local community of Tesla owners that can come together. If anyone would be interested in coming to this event, please leave a comment below. Possible cities include Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Wheeling. Thanks!
Seeing this a month late lol but I live in the pittsburgh area and would be interested in a meet if more people respond model 3 owner;)

This thread appears to have died, so I hope reviving it is fine. I expect that I'll be joining the Pittsburgh owners club sometime within the next 6 months. I'm currently considering either a new Model 3 Performance, a used 2017 (hopefully) Model S P90D, or possibly a Model Y (if I can hold out that long). I was hoping to find someone that has a 2017 Model S in the Pittsburgh area that I can check out just to see how it compares to the new Model 3 Performance and hear what they love and don't love about the car.

This thread appears to have died, so I hope reviving it is fine. I expect that I'll be joining the Pittsburgh owners club sometime within the next 6 months. I'm currently considering either a new Model 3 Performance, a used 2017 (hopefully) Model S P90D, or possibly a Model Y (if I can hold out that long). I was hoping to find someone that has a 2017 Model S in the Pittsburgh area that I can check out just to see how it compares to the new Model 3 Performance and hear what they love and don't love about the car.

We have a pretty active facebook community under Tesla Pittsburgh, I can't help with the Model S but can with the Performance... for what its worth I hated my Model S loaner.