Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla mobile charger isnt working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use a charging cord to charge my Tesla in my garage using a 240v outlet. The cord recently stopped working- green light is on but it doesn’t charge and the car says it isn’t connected to power. The car charges at the supercharger fine. I need a new cord but haven’t had success with my attempt to get one from Tesla. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Any tips on where to get one?

Definitely could be the cord. But charging at a Supercharger isn't a valid test - you need to try some other form of level 2 AC charging using another mobile connector, a Tesla wall connector, or a public J1772 charger with your adapter.

I'd confirm first before spending the time and money sourcing another mobile connector.

I use a charging cord to charge my Tesla in my garage using a 240v outlet. The cord recently stopped working- green light is on but it doesn’t charge and the car says it isn’t connected to power. The car charges at the supercharger fine. I need a new cord but haven’t had success with my attempt to get one from Tesla. Does anyone have one they want to sell? Any tips on where to get one?
Hi,

This thread needs to be moved to the appropriate vehicle subforum for the vehicle you have, as this subforum is for solar panel + home battery storage discussion. What vehicle do you have?

Made an appointment with Tesla and then came out today and gave me a new cord. It was the cord.