Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance Tire Size?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a Model 3 Performance AWD on order and want to buy a second set of matching wheels with winter tires. The Tesla website doesn't sell wheels for this model yet. I called the local service center and they can order them for me. But my question is- are the tires/wheels on the M3 Performance AWD staggered or all the same? And if all the same, are they all 235/35/20?

Thank you!

I know you said matching, but you can get a better (IMO) set of wheels for winter that will fit over the big brakes:

Just be sure to select "Performance Upgrade Package" in the Model 3 Spec dropdown menu. 235/45/18 tires just like on the Tesla Aeros too.

You should just order a set that matches the tire sizes on your Model 3. This was my fault - I posed the question before my car came in and I wasn't sure if the Model 3 AWD performance had staggered wheels or all four the same. Turns out they are all the same!

I ended up going with the Michelin Alpinas. I normally like the Pirelli Sottozeros from my Porsche days, but they didn't have the Pirelli in stock at the time and Michelin's were well-rated. As long as Tire Rack says they are well rated, they should be good to go!

Second post already does so.

They're 235/35-20 tires on 20x8.5" wheels.

The only difference between the aftermarket 20s Tesla sells for the 3 and the 20s that come on the P are the P ones have a small lip machined into them for the difference in brakes on P models.