Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 center rim caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone.

I am sure that this was already discussed but I couldn't find what I am looking for through search, so sorry if creating similar topic again.

I am looking for Model 3 centre rim caps but the ones that perfectly match the standard aero wheels colour. Something like the attached image.

I searched through a lot of stuff on Amazon Canada, but a lot of reviews for different products are saying that colour doesn't match. But I've seen a lot of photos on this forum with caps matching the colour of aero rims perfectly. So I was hoping that you can point me to the correct caps.

Again apologizing, if this has been already discussed. If there is a thread about it, please just point me to it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 51RPkOF9OlL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    51RPkOF9OlL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: Soul Surfer
Hey everyone.

I am sure that this was already discussed but I couldn't find what I am looking for through search, so sorry if creating similar topic again.

I am looking for Model 3 centre rim caps but the ones that perfectly match the standard aero wheels colour. Something like the attached image.

I searched through a lot of stuff on Amazon Canada, but a lot of reviews for different products are saying that colour doesn't match. But I've seen a lot of photos on this forum with caps matching the colour of aero rims perfectly. So I was hoping that you can point me to the correct caps.

Again apologizing, if this has been already discussed. If there is a thread about it, please just point me to it. Thanks!
I think I have an extra set of silver one from my 18” Aeros. DM me and I’ll be happy to give them. I will be switching out to my 19’s this week so I can also give you the nut covers.

I think I have an extra set of silver one from my 18” Aeros. DM me and I’ll be happy to give them. I will be switching out to my 19’s this week so I can also give you the nut covers.
Hey man, this is awesome. I really appreciate it. I can't seem to find how to DM you though on this forum. Maybe I am dumb, or maybe there are limitations as I am new user. If you can DM me or we can get in contact some other way? Thank you!

Hey man, this is awesome. I really appreciate it. I can't seem to find how to DM you though on this forum. Maybe I am dumb, or maybe there are limitations as I am new user. If you can DM me or we can get in contact some other way? Thank you!
When you hover over the person's name, you can "start a conversation". I just sent you one. Just click on the ✉️ symbol, up top.

those aren’t color matched at all. They are black like most (all?) of the ones out there.

I’m still debating those very expensive ones or another idea I had was to get matte black unbranded and use the rim touch up paint to coat them to match.