Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Hansshow Yolk for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased two of these, one for me, and one for my wife, but she didn't want hers. I told her I was going to even before I made the purchase (from Amazon), but she thought I was just yolking around. Anyway, this is the model compatible with heating, and I think it looks really nice in the car. My loss might be your gain. Seeking $220 which includes shipping.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: v2m3
Since I installed my own in my car, I did test the heating on it while I had my wheel off because I wanted to make sure it heated evenly throughout both wheels before my return window closed. It works flawlessly and evenly, so while I've never driven with it, I have tested the heating module and the scroll wheels. BTW, I'm not sure how those stories of Model Y's a month or so back had their steering wheel just fall off in their lap. It was pretty tough to remove the center bolt. I like to scare my wife with this picture. I told her that I'm just going to leave it like this when FSD comes for real. ;)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: NumbersPlease