Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 LR RWD with FSD + Free supercharging + connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE

Black 2018 Model 3 Long Range RWD
35,XXX miles (growing ~100/week)
Full Self Driving Included
Lifetime premium connectivity
Lifetime Free supercharging
Existing tires have about 8K miles on them and have been rotated frequently
Set of Winter tires with around 3K miles on them on stock rims with TPMS
Paid off with title in hand

42500 OBO
Located in the Kansas City area

I purchased a 2018 Performance model 3 so I need to sell this one.
Front.jpg

Left Side 2.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 1.12.22 PM.png
Winter Tire1.jpg
Drivers sear 2.jpg
Right Side2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kwjayhawk
I know there were a few instances where a Model 3 could end up with Free Unlimited SuperCharging, and in theory some of them might even transfer to the new owner. I am hoping you can give us some context on how it ended up that way because I wouldn't mind having a Model 3 LR with FUSC, and I suspect they are pretty rare.

Also, you could check the HTML string as the instructions in here instruct. Specifically "From the same View Details page examine the HTML. You are looking for a block of text started with the word 'OptionCodes'. After this there is a string of option codes" You don't need to paste them into their decoder, my brain has a built in decoder! If you don't know how to examine HTML, then I might be able to guide you depending on the web browser you are using. We are looking for the string that starts with "$SC".
For reference:

Also, do the snows fit inside the car for bringing it home?

I know there were a few instances where a Model 3 could end up with Free Unlimited SuperCharging, and in theory some of them might even transfer to the new owner. I am hoping you can give us some context on how it ended up that way because I wouldn't mind having a Model 3 LR with FUSC, and I suspect they are pretty rare.

Also, you could check the HTML string as the instructions in here instruct. Specifically "From the same View Details page examine the HTML. You are looking for a block of text started with the word 'OptionCodes'. After this there is a string of option codes" You don't need to paste them into their decoder, my brain has a built in decoder! If you don't know how to examine HTML, then I might be able to guide you depending on the web browser you are using. We are looking for the string that starts with "$SC".
For reference:

Also, do the snows fit inside the car for bringing it hom

For reference:

Also, do the snows fit inside the car for bringing it home?
I purchased this car used from a dealer in Missouri in May of 2019. I did not realize at the time I had this feature, but evidently the original sale date happened in a 2 month window when Tesla offered this service for free. If you would like something specific I can provide it to you directly if you want. I believe the snows will fit in the car with the back seats down. Let me know if you want to PM and I can get you more details.

On the Transferrable Free Unlimited Supercharging (FUSC), I know of only one way this could have happened on a Model 3. Phoggy mentions that free supercharging was available for certain periods of time, however in my recollection that was always on the P model 3 and typically only with a referral and never transferrable. However, Tesla did briefly offer those of us owning Model S's with FUSC to move to a new car and transfer the FUSC to that new car including Model 3's. This is the only way I know of that transferrable FUSC would end up on a 2018 Model 3. I am not saying that Phoggy doesn't have the feature, but I am reinforcing just how rare transferrable FUSC is on Model 3's!

I would still suggest that whoever buys this confirm that the option code is SC01 and not SC05 to make sure it should transfer again. Tesla is notorious for not catching FUSC transfers and then pulling it back down the road someday, and I don't want to read another thread about FUSC not transferring when people believe it should have. There is a non-zero chance that this is an SC05 car and it was accidentally missed by Tesla when Phoggy took ownership of it. Through no fault of his own he believes it is transferrable because it transferred to him. I am just suggesting that the buyer do proper diligence if they find value in the FUSC feature.

Good luck everyone, and I hope it does transfer as it would be awesome to have a LR 3 with FUSC. As much as I like FUSC, I wouldn't use it enough to justify the premium I am assuming phoggy is going to get for this feature.

On the Transferrable Free Unlimited Supercharging (FUSC), I know of only one way this could have happened on a Model 3. Phoggy mentions that free supercharging was available for certain periods of time, however in my recollection that was always on the P model 3 and typically only with a referral and never transferrable. However, Tesla did briefly offer those of us owning Model S's with FUSC to move to a new car and transfer the FUSC to that new car including Model 3's. This is the only way I know of that transferrable FUSC would end up on a 2018 Model 3. I am not saying that Phoggy doesn't have the feature, but I am reinforcing just how rare transferrable FUSC is on Model 3's!

I would still suggest that whoever buys this confirm that the option code is SC01 and not SC05 to make sure it should transfer again. Tesla is notorious for not catching FUSC transfers and then pulling it back down the road someday, and I don't want to read another thread about FUSC not transferring when people believe it should have. There is a non-zero chance that this is an SC05 car and it was accidentally missed by Tesla when Phoggy took ownership of it. Through no fault of his own he believes it is transferrable because it transferred to him. I am just suggesting that the buyer do proper diligence if they find value in the FUSC feature.

Good luck everyone, and I hope it does transfer as it would be awesome to have a LR 3 with FUSC. As much as I like FUSC, I wouldn't use it enough to justify the premium I am assuming phoggy is going to get for this feature.
For transparencies sake after digging into the build sheet, it appears that my car is an SC05. As stated above I cannot guarantee it will transfer and my luck may not be yours. However....I believe we can set something up, that if It indeed doesn't transfer I can rebate a negotiated amount after the fact. I am not trying to short change anyone here, and maybe given the benefit I should be keeping it...but I digress.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 11.02.59 AM.png

Reactions: Krash

Tesla also offered FUSC in early 2019 when they dropped the price of the Model 3 if you bug them about it using the executive feedback.

They removed the feature to talk to the executive team from My Account shortly afterwards. Many owners in Asia complained and got refunds, but in the US they only offered FUSC, home charger, or FSD upgrade if you paid EAP already.

Tesla also offered FUSC in early 2019 when they dropped the price of the Model 3 if you bug them about it using the executive feedback.

They removed the feature to talk to the executive team from My Account shortly afterwards. Many owners in Asia complained and got refunds, but in the US they only offered FUSC, home charger, or FSD upgrade if you paid EAP already.
Was that transferrable FUSC? I understood that none of those compensation situations were transferrable to the next owner.