Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Review Part 1: The Teaser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres a Short Review Teaser I was able to put together

I made this videos for fun.... So Enjoy!

I available to check out the Model 3 on Oct 29th in San Diego Vin 206

I Have some more footage and Q and A with the owner Coming Soon, Please let me know if you want to see any thing in specific about the Model 3 Or any questions for the Owner theres this Reddit thread with some Questions for him already:

Questions for Model 3 Owner • r/teslamotors

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 11.35.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 11.35.46 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
Interesting to hear the comment that the Aero wheels add 10 miles of range. Was that an owner test ? I'd like to hear details about the conditions of the test is so:

How far a test drive
At what speeds
Wh/mile consumption rates
A->B-->A test ?

Was this the video that started out with a history of Tesla Motors beginning with the Roadster? If so, I bailed after watching the first minute or so because I wasn't sure if it would get around to presenting a real first-hand account of time spent with a Model 3 or not.

Was this the video that started out with a history of Tesla Motors beginning with the Roadster? If so, I bailed after watching the first minute or so because I wasn't sure if it would get around to presenting a real first-hand account of time spent with a Model 3 or not.
Should have skipped through it quickly to check! At least you got to see part of it unlike mostly everyone else who missed the whole thing

I’ve been posting my initial experiences with the model 3 on my new youtube! I absolutely love the new car! I have had it for a week and a half now, and I drive it every day! Search Young tesla. These are all my opinions in the videos. Thanks!