Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3: Why we're launching the first non-gov $50K incentive program for buyers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Why We're Launching the First $50,000 Incentive Program for 100 Tesla Model 3 Owners with Children Who Are Learning to Drive

dto-m3-incentive-social-5.jpg

Our big idea here is to get teens interested in clean electric vehicles. Incentivizing teens to get some behind-the-wheel experience with a Tesla Model 3 is a way to show them what great potential (no pun intended) electric cars have. We are excited to be the first private organization to offer such incentive to Model 3 owners and we hope other companies will follow.

Andrei

Great initiative! Would be nice to see more of this initiatives around the world, to educate future drivers to a greener driving. Shame there aren't that many low cost EV's yet, because when teenager start to learn to drive in an EV I suspect they won't ever want to drive an ICE daily.

Reactions: Andrei
We plan on our 10 year old son learning to drive on either our 2014 Leaf, or a Model 3.

We have a Model X and a Leaf, and depending on when our Model 3 reservation comes up, may replace the Leaf with a Model 3.

Only gasoline vehicle left is a 2005 Prius, that we plan to sell soon, and it does not get any use at all.

-Harry

Reactions: Andrei
Model 3 proof of purchase -- that's the only think going against me.

Please upload proof of your Tesla Model 3 purchase*
A document with your name and your vehicle's specifications, including the final price.

My daughter got her G1 and is so excited about our household acquiring a Tesla but we are in Ontario so June is likely the delivery date for any model, haha.