Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Satin Vampire Red Model S with 20 inch TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Carbon Fiber Sport Package

Wheel: TSS
Size: 20x9.0" front, 20x10” rear
Weight: 29.7 lbs front, 30.45 lbs rear
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 245/40-20” front, 275/40-20” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

satin-vampire-red-tesla-model-s-carbon-fiber-front-apron-lip-wm-1.jpg
satin-vampire-red-tesla-model-s-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnids-matte-black-wm-2.jpg
satin-vampire-red-tesla-model-s-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnids-matte-black-wm-3.jpg
satin-vampire-red-tesla-model-s-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnids-matte-black-wm-4.jpg

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
That sure is purty. I've got a MC Red P85D now and I'm interested in a non-staggered (squared I think is what the kids are calling it these days) set of those in black in 19's but I'm not sure between gloss black and the matte black. I've seen pictures but even trying to compare them side by side it's difficult to tell the difference as they appear on the car. I had a Titanium colored Supra years back with gloss black wheels that I loved. At this point I'm not sure which would look best on a MC Red P85D so I'm hopeful you've got more of a direct comparison so I can get a better idea?? Bonus points if they're both on a red car like the above photos.

That sure is purty. I've got a MC Red P85D now and I'm interested in a non-staggered (squared I think is what the kids are calling it these days) set of those in black in 19's but I'm not sure between gloss black and the matte black. I've seen pictures but even trying to compare them side by side it's difficult to tell the difference as they appear on the car. I had a Titanium colored Supra years back with gloss black wheels that I loved. At this point I'm not sure which would look best on a MC Red P85D so I'm hopeful you've got more of a direct comparison so I can get a better idea?? Bonus points if they're both on a red car like the above photos.

Red Multi-coat Model S 2.0 on Matte Black 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels

red-multi-coat-tesla-model-s-matte-black-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnids-wm-2.jpg

Red Multi-coat Model S 2.0 on Gloss Black 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels

red-multi-coat-tesla-model-s-gloss-black-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnids-wm-2.jpg

Hope these help!

t-sportline-tesla-aftermarket-accessories-upgrades-happy-easter-passover-model-s.jpg

Free Shipping until April 22!

Our Labor Day Sale is going on now!

t-sportline-labor-day-sale-2.jpg

Offer Terms & Conditions

Online orders only. Discount excludes Pre Orders and Wholesale Orders. Free Shipping to Canada excludes Model 3 Trunk Wings and Lowering Springs. Discounted Shipping for customers within Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania. T Sportline Referral Program is excluded from the Labor Day Sale. Sale ends Monday, September 2, 2019 11:59 pm, PST.
*Terms subject to change.

I am thinking of the 19" TSS Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package, but noticed the weight rating was 1,500lbs. In the manual it says the Gross Axle Weight Rating - Front = 2,866 lbs. So the rule of thumb being 1/2 the GAWR of that should be ok for 1,500 lbs. The rear says Gross Axle Weight Rating - Rear: 19" wheels = 3,307 lbs. So half of that is 1,653.5 lbs. Is that a concern being 154 lbs over each wheel? Does that make it more prone to pot hole damage or bending?

The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model S Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model S. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x9.0" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x9.0" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 245/40-20 for 20x9.0" and 275/40-20 for 20x10".
Can you go wider on the rear - say to 285?

I am thinking of the 19" TSS Flow Forged Tesla Wheel and Tire Package, but noticed the weight rating was 1,500lbs. In the manual it says the Gross Axle Weight Rating - Front = 2,866 lbs. So the rule of thumb being 1/2 the GAWR of that should be ok for 1,500 lbs. The rear says Gross Axle Weight Rating - Rear: 19" wheels = 3,307 lbs. So half of that is 1,653.5 lbs. Is that a concern being 154 lbs over each wheel? Does that make it more prone to pot hole damage or bending?

No

Can you go wider on the rear - say to 285?

We recommend our tire sizes

What is the appropriate psi for the 20’s since this only option is 19 or 21. I see the weight is about the same as the stock 19’s so should the in car setting and psi be set accordingly? Ordered my model s, just wanting to plan accordingly