Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Raven Might Be The Quickest 0-60 MPH Car Of The Decade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
The only reason other cars can top the Tesla Model S is that Tesla won’t provide a test car for publications. Car And Driver claims it tested the quickest car of the decade way back in 2014 and it’s still the quickest car. Moreover, since then, no other car has raised the bar enough to...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/12/20/tesla-model-s-quickest-car-decade/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

The only reason other cars can top the Tesla Model S is that Tesla won’t provide a test car for publications. Car And Driver claims it tested the quickest car of the decade way back in 2014 and it’s still the quickest car. Moreover, since then, no other car has raised the bar enough to...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/12/20/tesla-model-s-quickest-car-decade/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]
I'm not sure what Tesla's beef may be or why they won't provide one, while at the same time posting about one of their cars being voted "best all time" by Motor Trend. Musk loves competition and as seen with the Taycan he wants to prove his cars are the best, so just give C&D a loaner and be done with it already.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
This mindset in Car & Driver and other auto publications that you assess the worth of a car by the 0-60 time is juvenile and the stuff of teenagers' wet dreams. Yet, many of these editors and writers are grown men and should know better.

This mindset in Car & Driver and other auto publications that you assess the worth of a car by the 0-60 time is juvenile and the stuff of teenagers' wet dreams. Yet, many of these editors and writers are grown men and should know better.
True, true. On the other hand, even in my advanced old age, I love crazy acceleration. Eighteen forever! Maturity is overrated.

Reactions: Dithermaster