Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X , a white six seat dream car. Give me a pair of invisible Wings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model X , a white six seat dream car. Give me a pair of invisible wings(To be continued)

By Xiao Mage( Robbin Zhong from China)

After waiting for two years, finally my Tesla model X arrived. This big white car really lives up to my expectations, driving experience feels great, interior car quiet and comfortable, speeding fast instantly. Driving space is luxurious with widen vision, white seat looks fantastic. Automatic driving is very easy to use. I haven’t got time to check the gull wing doors, so we’ll talk about this later.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 169
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 144
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 144
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 145
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 139
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 154
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 144
  • a18.jpg
    a18.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 144
  • a19.jpg
    a19.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 143
Congratulations. It is beautiful.

Be careful with the autopilot. It is not really "automatic driving." Just like an aircraft autopilot, it is just a "enhanced cruise control." The pilot (or driver) must constantly monitor the autopilot, watching to see if they need to take control. This is still more relaxing than pure manual driving. It is great on the highways.

Have fun and be safe,

GSP

Congratulations!

Can you give us a sense of how the Model X is perceived in China?
Yes, now more and more people have great interests to Tesla. Robbing Zhong as the first batch of Tesla owners, we often advertise our Tesla to the public( Robbin Zhong had a model s 85 at the year of 2014, got the model x 90D last months), It is very cool having a car like this,of course it is a conversation starter. China is such a big population, so we can image people will be active here when the model 3 is on sell.We are full of patient............

Attachments

• 61b6RvhLviL._SL1001_.jpg
    61b6RvhLviL._SL1001_.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20141020114502153.jpg
    20141020114502153.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 49
Congratulations. It is beautiful.

Be careful with the autopilot. It is not really "automatic driving." Just like an aircraft autopilot, it is just a "enhanced cruise control." The pilot (or driver) must constantly monitor the autopilot, watching to see if they need to take control. This is still more relaxing than pure manual driving. It is great on the highways.

Have fun and be safe,

GSP
Thank you so much, you are so kind. We have test it carefully before we really use it.We just made some test and showed to our Tesla owner friends. It is not popular used in China as the traffic is so heavy here.