Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model Y rear of car wobble/vibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else having this problem with there new Y

I collected the car and found that the car had vibrations and was swaying from the rear of the car. I returned it back to tesla within the 100 miles and 1 week’s notice period for returning the car.
Tesla assured me you knew that the fault was due to tyres having flat spots on them due to the storage and transportation from Shanghai. Tesla changed the tyres, which did not cure the fault. Tesla then changed the wheels and tyres for a second time but this still did not cure the fault. Tesla then went on to change the rear drive shafts but again, the fault remained. Tesla are now waiting for a rear drive unit to be delivered.
This situation has gone on from delivery of the car on the 3rd December 2022 and is still continuing today, 29th March 2023.

Hi there, I'm getting similar issue. I first thought if it was due to the car wash or something. I got my car delivered few days ago, 22nd May. Since then I too get a wobble a low speeds & slight vibrations at the steering wheel.

Have you been able to figure out the problem?