Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/X Plaid slight vibrations when accelerating SOLVED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to get people know, if you are experiencing slight vibrations around 50-70 MPH when lightly pressing accelerator pedal, it is due to worn out front halfshafts. In my case after 4 service appointments Tesla service finally agreed that this was a problem. It comes the car probably had a broken/loose half shaft from factory because it was from day one of owning. After replacing the problem completely gone. However there are still that mentioned by other users vibrations on every new drive for about 1 mile…

• Informative
Reactions: Skavatar
Just want to get people know, if you are experiencing slight vibrations around 50-70 MPH when lightly pressing accelerator pedal, it is due to worn out front halfshafts. In my case after 4 service appointments Tesla service finally agreed that this was a problem. It comes the car probably had a broken/loose half shaft from factory because it was from day one of owning. After replacing the problem completely gone. However there are still that mentioned by other users vibrations on every new drive for about 1 mile…
How long have you been driving it after replacing the half shafts? I had half shafts replaced twice. The vibrations came back after a week or two.