Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, what are some good tesla mods that can help my car stand out or make it more personalized? Thought about adding a big wing to it to make it look more track car like.

I always wanted to add louvrrs to it like the muscle cars have, but i dont know if anyone sells any for a tesla or any company that would be willing to make one for me. If anyone knows where i can get atleast a back window one that would be amazing.

Also, since my tesla has air suspension, does it make sense to change the suspension on the tesla, is that even possible? For a more aggressive look?

Hi, what are some good tesla mods that can help my car stand out or make it more personalized? Thought about adding a big wing to it to make it look more track car like.

I always wanted to add louvrrs to it like the muscle cars have, but i dont know if anyone sells any for a tesla or any company that would be willing to make one for me. If anyone knows where i can get atleast a back window one that would be amazing.

Also, since my tesla has air suspension, does it make sense to change the suspension on the tesla, is that even possible? For a more aggressive look?
With those qualifiers, I'd start with Unplugged Performance, Mountain Pass Performance, & Razor wheels by The New Aero.

(Edit)
I just realized you have an OG MS. If you still have an MCU1, then openpilot. There's a thread on here about that, but it's probably best to start at tinkla.us.

Last edited: