Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla MX Charging cables

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... I need a Chademo or CCS2 adapter, or have to drive for an extra hour to go via Bathurst and Supercharge. Is anybody aware of a company that sells either adapter that would be able to deliver to Sydney by the middle of next week? ....

If don't mind using a CHAdeMO adaptor you can borrow one from TOCA. You need to be a member, $50 p.a.
I am reliably informed they have one available..

Reactions: Hairyman
Actually Richmond Service Centre (VIC) have some in stock - $690 incl GST.
I know of at least one Aussie online supplier will buy on your behalf and ship as part of a larger order.

How did you go borrowing one <wink> ?

As it turns out I followed your suggestion, joined the Tesla Owners Club (which has been on my to do list for a month but I hadn't done anything about it) for $50 and I'm picking up a borrowed adaptor tomorrow for free!

Reactions: Hairyman
That Nick guy seems to know something about this... ;)

As for me, I just went balls out.

Car came with a CCS2 adapter.
Bought a Ph 1 to ph 2 adapter.

I got a Juice Booster 2.

The following heads came with Juice Booster 2:
32 Amp 3 phase connector
20 Amp 3 phase connector
Aussie 15 Amp single phase connector

Ordered a few more heads for JB2:
Aussie 10 Amp connector (not ideal but I use airbnb a lot and 120km range in a night is better than nothing)
Type 2 to Type 2 head connector
32 phase round plug connector (this was probably a mistake).

The beauty of it is that all of the above fits within the Juice Booster carry box. Nice and neat solution.

10m JB2 extension cord (again largely for airbnb scenarios).

THERE IS NO PLUG THAT CAN STOP ME MWAHAHA (except one with no power).

That Nick guy seems to know something about this... ;)
Hehehe - just a lucky guess...

.... joined the Tesla Owners Club (which has been on my to do list for a month but I hadn't done anything about it) for $50 and I'm picking up a borrowed adaptor tomorrow for free!
Glad to hear it.
The Adaptor Loan Program that is available as a members benefit is certainly worth it... and the opportunity to attend social gatherings and make new friendships is pretty cool also.