Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offered early lease end opportunity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I got:

LEASE END PROCESS

Please continue to pay any monthly payments owed to US Bank or Tesla Lease Trust. You will bring your Current Leased Vehicle to your Delivery appointment for lease return. Please make sure to bring current registration, all vehicle keys, and charging bundle (a new bundle will be provided to you).

US Bank Leases: A few weeks after your Current Leased Vehicle Return and NEW Vehicle Delivery, US Bank will bill you the remaining monthly payment(s) and disposition fee. Once received, you will send this bill (via [email protected]) back to us so we can pay US Bank directly for the two items previously mentioned.

Tesla Financing Leases: After your Current Leased Vehicle Return and NEW Vehicle Delivery, Tesla will directly end your Lease, waiving any remaining monthly payment/s and disposition fee.

All Leases: A few weeks after your Current Leased Vehicle Return and NEW Vehicle Delivery, Tesla will issue you a refund check for your pro-rated last monthly payment. Please note, you will still be responsible for any excess wear and overage miles.

Jeff

Thank you, Jeff! That was the answer. After sending the final lease bill to Ownership, Tesla wrote me back and said everything would be taken care of and that I didn't need to do anything else.