Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla overview and experience on CS? - Your Views

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

this thread is pretty much directed at everyone and there experience with Tesla CS or anyone at Tesla..

I have 2 Teslas at home and i must admit the experiance i have had with Tesla has not pleasant whatsoever.

Firstly i think they have hired all millennials that has no knowledge apart from saying "Teslas are the best, the fastest super car and best in the market" apart from this they don't know the ins and out of the vehicle when visiting a tesla centre to potentially purchase a car from them.

Every fault that you tell them about your car you get a generic answer back that the teslas are made this way and we cant fix it. But when you challange them there is either a recall or a service bulletin regarding how to fix the issues you have raised.

There customer service is bad and among other things. - don't get me wrong, i do love Tesla cars and technology, but customer service makes a huge impact as well.

Am i right to say that i am the only one in the world has experienced this or someone out there share a similar experience to mine?

P.s. would love to hear your stories guys.

Thanks!

Reactions: vescrig
My experience: their customer service is absolute garbage. Bottom of the barrel. And Tesla knows this but just does not care.

Boosting Customer Service would cost money and that would take away from their bottom line.

Demand being what it is, they don’t feel the need to invest in this area of the business. Incredibly short-sighted if you believe in Elon’s “mission statement”.

This is capitalism at its finest.

Reactions: vescrig
Well, driving my ‘17 X 9,000 miles this past year, I always ask people at charging stations how they like their cars.. Have yet to find “one” person to say they dislike their Tesla.
Today the former CEO of GM claimed to have serviced 11,000 this past year???
I have a friend in the upper Midwest who has a late model Cadillac,,,, had a transmission issue and it took 9 months,,,yes 9 months to get the parts needed… this is a Cadillac dealer…
if you were to survey car dealerships of all brands, they would all say their biggest issue is to find service techs.
I think we all need to realize it’s something young people have little interest in.