TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla owner's charging behavior

Discussion in 'Belgium and the Netherlands' started by patyalabhishek, Oct 2, 2017.

1. patyalabhishek

patyalabhishek New Member

Dear Friends, greetings!
    As an introduction, I am an MBA student at Erasmus University, Netherlands and currently doing research study for electric car owner's charging behavior, especially for Netherlands region.
    I would appreciate, if you can spare 5 mins of your time to fill in this survey. Kindly note that the survey is confidential and only used for study purpose. Please find below the link:

Electric Car Owners' Charging Bahaviour Survey

Thanks.

2. Basvdpoel

Basvdpoel Member

A bit more information would be nice. Your name maybe?

3. patyalabhishek

patyalabhishek New Member

Thanks for your message. I am Abhishek from Rotterdam, Netherlands. I am studying at Erasmus University, Netherlands and currently working upon a project related to tesla owner's charging behavior. I am trying to analyse whether Tesla owners know about smart charging. Appreciate if you can fill in the survey or shoot questions if you need more information. Cheers!

4. BobbyKings

BobbyKings Silver

Is this for Jedlix?