Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, tomorrow, saturday, between 1 and 3, truck driver will call me when he hits brooks. If you want to come meet send me a message 587 438 5917.
Aaaargh! I'm working!! I'm done at 4pm but have family stuff planned so I can't meet today... I want to see your new cars though (Teuntsla and Green) - maybe tomorrow?

If anyone is still around after 4pm please send me a Text at 403-991-9192 and I will try to zip over quickly!

Well, I met up with TEUNTSLA today and we went and picked up his beautiful new (to him) 85. It's too bad nobody else managed to make it. But I'm definitely up for meeting up with some others tomorrow (or basically any excuse to drive right now... I'm loving this car!)

Let me know if people want to meet up, where and when!

As for pics, I didn't think to take any pics of TEUNTSLA's car but here's a couple of mine from earlier today.

20151017_111724scalled.jpg
20151017_111700scalled.jpg

Yes, pics would be great.. We could all meet tomorrow and have a look at a couple of new tesla car. I am busy today.. But open for tomorrow .

Oh boy... road trip back on?!? At least now I could get some emailing in on the way*

*Disclaimer: JOKE

I'm 50/50 whether I'd drive down tomorrow if there was a gathering. But the weather is so nice still... I don't suppose some Calgarians want to visit the Red Deer superchargers?

I'm 50/50 whether I'd drive down tomorrow if there was a gathering. But the weather is so nice still... I don't suppose some Calgarians want to visit the Red Deer superchargers?
As I mentioned earlier, I'm up for pretty much any drive right now. (even though I can't get my emailing done on the drive, still no 7.0 update...)

Edit: not sure this will work for me, apparently my wife already booked our day tomorrow. Sorry

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier, I'm up for pretty much any drive right now. (even though I can't get my emailing done on the drive, still no 7.0 update...)

Edit: not sure this will work for me, apparently my wife already booked our day tomorrow. Sorry

congratulation on the new tesla, the green with grey rims look insane. One of my favorite color for the model s. As well this might be a collector's car... Perhaps.

I am up for a meet. I have a guy showing up at my place at 11oclock, to check out my color. My tesla is midnight silver. If anyone is interested of coming over. Let me know. I am in valley ridge nw.

IMG_20151017_140700.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20151017_140949.jpg

Here she is, yes its still possible to take crappy photos in this day and age, she got a nice wash and will get a polish this morning, thanks for Green1 for picking me up and joining me. Since we both missed the get together I propose we do another one. Also had my first tesla moment, right after getting the car I went to the gas station to clean the windows and the guy in front of me looks at the car and I goes as follows:
Him: what is that?!?
Me: a tesla
Him: oooh, thats nice, does it have a V8 or something?
Me: no its all electric.

Priceless!