Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a little fun with it...
View attachment 98832

That's hilarious! Thanks everyone for the wishes. I got to thinking about the insane/ludicrous mode. These rear facing seats are designed to reduce damage from the forces involved in a sudden stop; however, they are not really helping the babies if they are subjected to over 1G of force in insane mode. In any event, one baby is like a human volcano, not sure I'm going to tempt fate.

Breakfast Sunday? Brunch in Red Deer?

We need to find an abandoned warehouse so we can meet indoors over the winter while still looking at the cars. Standing around outside below 10 degrees doesn't last too long :)

Brunch in Red Deer is great (selfishly), but brunch in Calgary is fine too, I just won't be able to make it if it is an earlier breakfast meet. I don't see any snow in the forecast this weekend... and it would be great to get one more meet in before the snow falls!

Ok please confirm by midnight if you are in, if footbag is still in let's do red deer for brunch at the capri. I propose those of us coming from the south meet at the Tim Hortons in airdrie off of veterans blvd. Nw corner of Veterans and hwy 2 for say 10am, leave by 1015.

If footbag is out let's do a cora's in the city

Ok please confirm by midnight if you are in, if footbag is still in let's do red deer for brunch at the capri. I propose those of us coming from the south meet at the Tim Hortons in airdrie off of veterans blvd. Nw corner of Veterans and hwy 2 for say 10am, leave by 1015.

If footbag is out let's do a cora's in the city
I'm in -'I have a sister in law helping out on Sunday and I would love an outing.

I'm in. Prefer Cora's in the City but Red Deer is fine too.

Off topic: still can't get my car to auto-park :(

It seems like a specific set of criteria need fulfillment for it to autopark. I've tried several times in my neighbourhood, but I guess the parking spots were too big or the curb was too smooth. I went to park downtown yesterday, on the left side of a one-way street in a spot not much larger than the car, and up popped an offer to park for me. Quick and smooth. Nearly touched the car behind, then centred in the spot.

So once we depart airdrie we will meet at the superchargers in red deer im thinking and will go to the capri from there. One we are driving I will call for a reservation as well. If anyone needs to get a hold of me or is running late please call/text me at 587-438-5917. I will be parked at the tims in a dark blue Tesla. See you tomorrow.

I am in. Calgary works fine for me. It sounds like there may be a few more people that could come if we keep it local to Calgary. I'll leave the final decision about the destination to teuntsla.
It sounds like brunch will be 11am? An address for this coras would be super.

Last edited:
Ok since footbag is good for calgary and we have a few extra's joining if we keep it in/around calgary, I ask that we do cora's in airdrie. I still suggest we meet at the tim hortons on the north end of airdrie, 204 Veterans Blvd NE, Airdrie, AB T4B 3P2, and go to cora's from there. Time to meet there will be 11am, ill likely will be there a bit earlier.

Ok since footbag is good for calgary and we have a few extra's joining if we keep it in/around calgary, I ask that we do cora's in airdrie. I still suggest we meet at the tim hortons on the north end of airdrie, 204 Veterans Blvd NE, Airdrie, AB T4B 3P2, and go to cora's from there. Time to meet there will be 11am, ill likely will be there a bit earlier.

Ok. Tim's in Airdrie at 11am then Cora's. I'm in.

Fun night last night, raising money for charity (Laugh for Life Gala)...

table.jpg
Screen.jpg
12063302_10153597362180170_7334834899684662022_n.jpg

See some of you in a few hours...