Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla photo competition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My phone app today briefly highlighted the contest photos (under Lootbox) and request me to vote. I didn't have the time to do so and went back for a second look with a mission to vote later in the day. The link was gone, no mention of voting, no photos visible. I logged in to my Tesla account on my desktop and also couldn't see anything about it. Is voting over?

I understand that the Earth Day photo competition was open from April 4th to April 23, the day after Earth Day. Not sure when or if winners are announced as they will receive credits to their loot box. Some more informatio in this article.

Where were they buried inside the Loot Box? I was able to submit photos back when the contest started. I haven't seen anything since then.

This is all I see in there now (and I just updated the app on my phone):

IMG_EA289B56D0CF-1.jpeg

I only got visibility of the photo competition after updating to the latest version of the App 4.20.75. Once you vote you seem to lose visibility of the comp. So you only get one chance to check the photos out (most are very good). I also now see the toggle for “passive authentication” under “Security and Drivers”.