TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Pilot: New Record of my Journey

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Buster1, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Hey Guys.

For those that don't know, I'm a professional and General Aviation pilot, as well as an author and writer. I run a small webpage that's all about Aviation and Aviation Safety.

I've just started a new section on my webpage for the sole purpose of chronicling my journey into Tesla ownership. Have a look (there's not much there yet) if you are interested in my journey and my lessons as I dive in.

Tesla

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  2. BinaryField

BinaryField Member

I'm also a GA pilot (for hobby). Will be looking forward to reading your posts!

3. Lasttoy

Lasttoy Member

When I was given my fob in Atlanta, I got on 85 north to DC. Stayed a few says, then got on 95 south to st augustine. Oh, I got on 85 at 4pm. Traffic was hell. This summer I took her touring the USA, 7000 miles. My best advice, before taking delivery, watch every you tube video. It helped me greatly. And get the 877 number in Fremont.
    Happy days await you.