TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Prices Paid Spreadsheet - Updated Daily

Discussion in 'Model S' started by SoCalLawyer, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SoCalLawyer

SoCalLawyer Member

Link to enter your price paid - Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals)
    Link to Tesla Prices Paid Google Spreadsheet -Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals) (Responses)

I've got a lot of great feedback from TMC members on the sheet but really need more price data. I would love if more members would help me out and input some data in order to have a large enough sample size to really provide some cool features to time and predict future deals.

Does anyone know how I can get more price data?

Thanks all

2. SoCalLawyer

SoCalLawyer Member

Moderators - let me know if there's issues or better yet, can we make it a sticky? =)

3. Simon21

Simon21 Member

I don't think this will help TMC members. It will mostly help outsiders trying to find a deal

4. SoCalLawyer

SoCalLawyer Member

Before I bought my Tesla, I spent weeks looking over posts in which other people paid for their cars. This forum has helped me score 3 insane deals all over 15% off my Tesla (X, S, and now 3). I was simply trying to help others and consolidate all the prices paid as there was no data out there as ev-cpo and other sites do not have all the deal pricing historical numbers. If you feel I can add value another way in regards to pricing, I'm happy to hear you out.