Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Prices Paid Spreadsheet - Updated Daily

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Link to enter your price paid - Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals)
Link to Tesla Prices Paid Google Spreadsheet -Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals) (Responses)

I've got a lot of great feedback from TMC members on the sheet but really need more price data. I would love if more members would help me out and input some data in order to have a large enough sample size to really provide some cool features to time and predict future deals.

Does anyone know how I can get more price data?

Thanks all

I don't think this will help TMC members. It will mostly help outsiders trying to find a deal

Before I bought my Tesla, I spent weeks looking over posts in which other people paid for their cars. This forum has helped me score 3 insane deals all over 15% off my Tesla (X, S, and now 3). I was simply trying to help others and consolidate all the prices paid as there was no data out there as ev-cpo and other sites do not have all the deal pricing historical numbers. If you feel I can add value another way in regards to pricing, I'm happy to hear you out.