Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Puddle Lights on Amazon Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone purchased these for the Model S and if so, can you provide some insight?

https://www.amazon.ca/TeslaHome-Cou...824&sr=8-2&keywords=tesla+accessories+model+s

I wanted to buy a set but ONLY if there was NO drilling and installation was for the simplest of the simple (yes... I am VERY simple). I have a 2016 facelift S90D. If this requires removing door panels, or drilling new holes than I am not interested.

Also... what is the quality of the lights? How long did they last etc...

Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Akikiki
Has anyone purchased these for the Model S and if so, can you provide some insight?

https://www.amazon.ca/TeslaHome-Courtesy-Welcome-replacement-pieces)/dp/B077TS2GDD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514732824&sr=8-2&keywords=tesla+accessories+model+s

I wanted to buy a set but ONLY if there was NO drilling and installation was for the simplest of the simple (yes... I am VERY simple). I have a 2016 facelift S90D. If this requires removing door panels, or drilling new holes than I am not interested.

Also... what is the quality of the lights? How long did they last etc...

Thanks for your input.
I think @mrElbe has done this to his car, and helped in a few others. He's on this forum frequently, and could probably give you some insight

I bought them from Amazon US, but essentially the same lights. Installation is simple, just pop out current light using a small screw driver in the groove on the face, unplug power cable, plug in new light (may require using small wiring harness they provide depending on the plug in your car, but it's pretty simple), pop the new light in to the door where the old one came out and done. Regarding life, these should last longer than the car, they are LEDs.

I have them on my X and my S BTW:

X Lights:
tkfxtPl4PnxpJkD9BLfndKxoLwGoDPyE4WDC7w-bvxdtdBX0hLx6kCg4mEs_d-6CWGgOz4G-IyC1TTm_szbkdN7BawlVEKZ4zv45KyobUPJ4jSLzsnQZe7fFy4ZxoEhHp1waem4ujS7YOT1ZIi3juWk5iksfHChVM33PYANcaY3dhutTR07cr5V3p5MUPypsj2KSRfcTK1JN19PYwMygvIKLWLWxKU6kZMzXK97BihP0TJOueTsyNEEdyXwtrTV-wD5r2TRi8oTsXKWDMthO--0ubJx9_8rOj2oIbQmNCp4UvJchxsK6i-2EMM1s8onAgMfScBYIXusfCindzqdwlqBOpNzYAJmnJEZqYn3yVKxA9bEz-oANEYtWnIS3uGtj-UFTNOnrwZs3er980XdFll6tdTH4yaqKC8nI7AMoDDMn-8HsWJVZchJHWMfDRSD8rU6D7JjsN0CsieA5MVmikPhTiSz6zDeeiCsUiuzeAPvuG9o0QMEYDLjqjxO6r0S_Crw-ZT9w9mJqNdEPnGYOA6sWtsOphZVeYpPxQcKM4L0Bzt0oBCAHRaDMIN4CnBUJKzxDHyhPGo2qR7JG1-LseprPlz5f3z90OdnN-MEE=w1264-h864-no

and on My S (note I ordered 2 sets for my S so I have them on all 4 doors):

J0zD4DCZ5T5jUi0sO9aXtGpI9UeerQsipFUGx7n8oJ-rVM-11u7bFcrALtIWV2whvGNwrGpsEV4cQhn0AieksWYf2SUiNkbQUunxER3NYxQqp8nLmPOCwegNdBM54x8M1i48fdfVeqN-fjq-_5OlMJriHrwgnJAXIMWwh1ooldq6jP7ZAPW-eIoN2PmA3vBoKRDzSDv6mOiarFp453sJyWlWxX_Lhxhk1b6TsyOR77O3F3Eu-WH8UuYqONzDZhwhbUBFAsWDS1yngm5_olVI5XtCaxmzgKo_Lf3Oa0d4dF_3ql2uOlK4mDIkJO5QqXVUcGY4FNPvk2Ede7Z4617zaaNsirGnlZcbX79P1HMrKLjqc-vLSx5c7eIjTZ2o2OEgo3ojWBeWgSNSQ9H9Dd_1Izwj7J7ERcGU9RZX89k7H1d-0_vsrnwBs93T_0NgeB6q-x58Kj8jcsgvYGta-hYINibSqrMKbUOt1rvYYwI8fGjWb2wbhUanJ1FDHnRIG__benjcuDyx3h-C5RobOLY753Ldhu8-f7w_G_3i_pG9ZoxvJX_XIpw8QJkvlh2GLRVoasPB8xVq1sJv4wRquSBVd8AGLIPY55KT8j9O5rPd=w1219-h914-no

Sorry S pic is not the best because I took it in full daylight.

These are available from other vendors, with various light patterns. I got two sets with a Tesla "T" logo in white from Abstract Ocean. These replacement logo lights took about 30 seconds each to install -- I did it in a parking lot at night. They are much brighter than the stock lights.

You should check around at the various designs before you buy, and be sure to get the kind which replace the stock light (like the Amazon picture). There are other types which do require drilling, etc.

Hello guys,

These are the best from RPM Tesla

Before anyone buys from RPM Tesla you might want to read about how they conduct their business here -- you only need to post #261 that this link will take you to:

Vendor - New Cubby Drawer

As I said there, I found Naomi to be "pond scum" -- and I give detailed reasons for making that determination. We now seem to have confirmation she (or likely he) is part of RPM Tesla. He changed names after being run out of that thread once to try to fool us, and now it seems we have confirmation I was right about his identity. You might think we are easily fooled "Naomi" but unless you underwent a sex change while posting in that thread, you're not fooling me -- and I'm here to warn others about you.

A lot of people sell these lights, and other accessories that they sell, so you have choices as to who you conduct business with. Personally, I would never buy from RPM. As said by Valence in that other thread:

Cyber Bullying is wrong. The internet will offset.

Hopefully, others will also agree and heed our advice to shop elsewhere.

@Naomi -- what you're not going to claim in this thread that you bough someone else's puddle lights and they are garbage and you can't return them and then promote your products -- like you did to Norm? How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? You had Norm looking through emails you claimed to have sent him. Do you have any conscience at all? This world would be such a better place without people like you in it.

Last edited:
RPM Tesla cubby is great.

I don't like the looks of it compared to Norm's at all. The handle looks like it comes from a kitchen cupboard. Norm's one matches my black leather interior perfectly and the Tesla T handle makes it look exceptionally nice. You can see pics of it in the first post here:

Vendor - New Cubby Drawer

Then the thread goes on to rave about it from people like me who bought it, until it gets hijacked with false claims and underhanded tactics. There's no long threads about how much people like their RPM cubby because it looks much like any kitchen drawer.

But assuming for the sake of argument RPM had the better looking cubby, I still wouldn't buy it. They represent to me everything that is wrong with the world. When the pursuit of money is used to intentionally hurt others by nefarious means including making up fake purchases, problems, and attempts to return, for no reason other than greed, you couldn't pry dollars out of my hands to give to them for any of their products, regardless of how good they are -- which I dispute. I have new pedals, spoiler, cubby, chrome sills, etc. on my vehicle none of which were bought from RPM. There's a ton of other vendors out there.

Reactions: Electric_Zen
Thanks guys. I just bought them, sport pedals

I see you bought pedals from RPM. You are in Canada so you paid $60 plus $10 shipping -- $70? I bought them on eBay for $40 including shipping to Canada. Do a search and you will see them there for that price from a lot of different vendors. They are exactly the same -- stainless steel and rubber -- mine fit perfectly and look great -- and are probably the same manufacturer as RPM. Hopefully, you can cancel your RPM order and get them for nearly half of the price RPM charged you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electric_Zen
Think what you want

I will and that includes my thinking that your name is not Naomi but Suzanne. Let's look at some facts:

Where did you get that one from ?

LOL -why are you trolling Norm's vendor thread so much?? It's so funny and creepy at the same time

You just cant keep out of this thread. You're one weird creep.

Then all of sudden "Naomi" appears, who we are suppose to now believe:

We love their parts

Yet, after RPM was repeatedly told to leave Norm's paid thread, "Naomi" appears and she posted this:

Magnet? Who's did you buy? Norms has nothing to stop it from flying out. It is not launch mode proof for sure. But magnets? Evannex has that contraption with the thin corners that dent if you breath on it. And the trapezoid shape is right. Different from right and drive and left hand drive because it is angled towards the driver.

Wow, Naomi, for someone (or actually "we" which gives you away right there) -- "We just love their parts" you sure know a lot about those parts, including how the cubbys are held in by different suppliers after RPM was told he was "one weird creep" who couldn't keep out of the thread. Then you, Suzanne, err, Naomi, appear. And nowhere does RPM contact me or post saying that you have nothing to do with that company.

You must sure think we are stupid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navin
Bought my T logo puddle lights from Abstract Ocean. Fast shipping, quality packaging, presentation, product, and support, an extremely easy install process, and also as noted above *much* brighter. And the results look *great*.

When I get around to it, I plan to order the other LEDs from Abstract Ocean solely due to the brightness and experience with their other products.

For the cubby drawer, order from Norm (search these fora for “Norm cubby drawer”). Best drawers, best service, the end.

Reactions: Canuck