Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Radio Flyer Model S Referral Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We (The Misses) decided that it doesn't make sense for us to order the Radio Flyer Model S even though I really want it. We live in a condo with limited space and don't actually have kids yet.

$400. PM me if you are interested.

Don't sell it. Tell the misses that you'll sell the radio flyer when she gives you back your old shelf in the closet. When she refuses, get a second radio flyer. Let me know how this goes, if successful, I'll use it on my wife.

Don't sell it. Tell the misses that you'll sell the radio flyer when she gives you back your old shelf in the closet. When she refuses, get a second radio flyer. Let me know how this goes, if successful, I'll use it on my wife.

Hahaha. I don't think it will go well. We did get our nephew a mini Tesla for Christmas. He's 2 and can barely touch the pedal. I'm tempted to order this one as well. Midnight silver to match the S / X.

We are in the condo as well and I actually did this. It worked. But apparently I’ve not used up ALL my marriage capital. I can’t get anything else. Ever. And I get daily complaints about having “a massive Tesla” in the middle of the living room!

• Love
Reactions: buttershrimp
Now that is an Idea I can use for my two Tesla's. We have vaulted ceiling in our Living Room that I could hang them from when the Grandkids are not driving them. Now where can I find appropriate sized "Spaceman" Dolls? Currently they stay parked in our garage on the side, beneath a couple of tables.

If I can get the dolls I can print out the "Don't Panic" signs to look like a touch screen.

Any "handy" craft person want to try making these??? I am sure there will be a market for them.

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA